Thursday 12 January 2012

project : Words to pictures

Exercise : Turning words into pictures

Choose a word from the list and draw everything that comes to mind:



Childhood, Exotic, Destruction, Kitchen, Wild, Fashion, Travel


 Travel

drawing nr.1



drawing nr.2


I created my first drawing on big wallpaper that gave me more space to work on.

I had no restriction for this task so I decided to draw everything from my head and my memories. As you can see, some of my small sketches look different in style from the other the reason for this is that I did not put any attention to the style.  That was completely free creative process.



My drawing evolved bit more while I decided to look on internet for more ideas.  Also the style is more similar and there is a division of A4 paper into small section like sky, sea and earth.  




Exercise : Making a moodboard

Choose one of the words from the previous exercise and on a larger sheet begin expanding on the themes and ideas that you identified.

fashion


No comments:

Post a Comment